Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 22.03.2011, 21:33   #147
madicioco
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von master T Beitrag anzeigen
Hi,

nice work. I did the same with my MX-3 16v engine. Larger and polished ports, polished valves and as intake camshaft the exhaust camshaft from a miata. I suggest you to change the camshafts too!!! A german company, which is specialized in this, is called "DBilas dynamics"
The gearbox i used from a BG, do you also want to change it?

Its a really good idea to customize the ports. My 1.6 16v reached 230 km/h with the new long 5. gear. o you want to change the injectors? i used it from the 1.8 16v engine, maybe you can use some from the 2.5 V6!? I am not sure if this works on the K8.
A friend of mine swapped a 2,5 KLZE in a MX-3, he was really satisfied after using a higher gasoline pressure valve. I also tried it in his car, awsome difference. Maybe you can also ad this on you engine, as long as its still not replaced

The problem was, i drove 2000km and the engine blows on the german autobahn. I suggest you to enlarge you oilcooler!!

In addition i add some pictures for the xedos 6 1.6 16v engine drivers. Nearly same engine as im MX-3
hi thanks
I will try to do something different from what is normally, the camshafts will not change them at the moment, the gearbox will remain the same, you just change the injectors with the 2.5 V6, K & N filter and a free disposal and I think I'll win something extra
y am looking for a chip power where they can find something