Xedos Community  
  Mazda Xedos 6 - HomeMazda Xedos 6 - Xedos6Mazda Xedos 6 - Xedos9Mazda Xedos 6 - TestsMazda Xedos 6 - Forum  

Zurück   Xedos-Community Forum > Xedos > Sonstiges

Sonstiges

Alles, was mit Xedos zu tun hat, aber in keine andere Kategorie passt

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 09.11.2003, 20:56   #1
Luka
Gast

value of Xedos 2.0 V6 - 1994

Hi,

I am considering purchase of Xedos and I would like to hear what you think of the following:
Xedos 2.0 V6, 106KW, 1994 (before the re-styling), 105.000 km, Bordeauxred Metallic.

The car is priced at 5950 EUR. I have seen it on a website and will go to check it out tomorrow. What do you think would be a realistic value? The car is sold by a car dealer so I suspect that the number of km might not be real. I would apreciate any tips from you and I must say that this web site has been very very helpfull in learning more about this great car.

thank you for your help
Luka

Xedos-Community

Diese Einblendung wird nicht mehr angezeigt, sobald Du Dich registriert und angemeldet hast.
Weil so ein Forum immer vom Mitmachen seiner User lebt, mach doch einfach bei uns mit - diskutiere mit anderen Xedos-Fans und bereichere unsere Gemeinschaft *g*

Alt 09.11.2003, 21:10   #2
Peter
Gast

Re: value of Xedos 2.0 V6 - 1994

Hi Luka.

so I´ll think that 5950,. Eur is to much for a almost 10 year old car.

Ok a Xedos is a car it would not break soon but also it has Klima, an Leather seats I think it only will coast about max. 4000 Euro

I paid for my Xedos V6 also 106 KW with 91.000 Km only 3000, Euro with brand new Tyers, TÜV, and also Winter tyers on wheel.

Ok, try to get another car mabey you will try www.mobile.de also it´s ok to drive about 200 km to another place after Phone check, so you can safe a lot of money.

Succes Peter
Alt 09.11.2003, 21:19   #3
MX5-Driver
Benutzer

Benutzerbild von MX5-Driver

Mazda MX-5 99er NB, 10th Anniversary

Mazda Xedos 6 V6 98er CA, blaumetallic, @ LPG

If the car is really (!) ok, the price seems to be ok. But only, if its incl. AC and leather (Bussiness-edition?). But its not a special offer.

Important:

"Zahnriemen" changed at 100.000km? if not, you have to pay ca. 300-500Euro

Check out the "Service-Scheckheft" or the "TÜV-Bericht (Germany)" of the last years for the real kilometers

any accidents?

Provides the dealer full "Garantie" or "Gewährleistung" by german/european law?

Bye Thomas

99er MX-5 NB, 10th Anniversary, 1.9
91er Miata NA, 1.6
98er Xedos 6 V6 LPG, LPG@10,17l/100km, Öl Mobil 1 5W-50 0,370l/1000km
92er Xedos 6 V6 LPG, LPG@10,06l/100km, Öl Mobil1 5W-50 0,256l/1000km (RIP)
62er SR-2
MX5-Driver ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.11.2003, 22:26   #4
Katze
Gast

I think, like MX5-Driver, if the car is ok and has an AC and other good features such as cruise control, leather seats this is a fair price.
A dealer is also able to reduce the price. 200-300 Euro less are no problem. Maybe even more is possible.
Try to get a warranty from the dealer!
Of course the number of km could have been manipulated. But you never know this when buying a used car.
I still believe the first Xedos of mine was manipulated. But anyhow it was a good and very relieable car.

Be careful that wearing parts like breakes, tires and exhaust pipes are in a quite good condition. This are typical parts that are end-to-life and cost a lot of money to replace.
Alt 09.11.2003, 23:02   #5
H@ns
V.I.P.

Benutzerbild von H@ns

Toyota Prius II EZ 2007

Hi,

i don´t think that it is a special offer, compared with the average prices here in Germany. If this car has leather and air condition, 5000 € maybe OK for a dealer. The Price in Germany for such a car is roundabout 4000-5000 € on a car dealer(estimated by me). The price depends on the country you live. Where are you from? Uk? Perhaps the price is for this region OK... If you´re from the Netherlands, then it is better to buy there such a car. The Prices in Netherlands maybe much more lower than in Germany. Look @ http://www.mobile.de/SIDe7B97jqx5AfOO3vP18p8cQ-t-vaNexlCsAsK%F3P%F3R~BmSB10LsearchPublicJ1068416494 A1LsearchPublicCCarW-t-vctpLtt~BmPA1A1B20A0w-t-vMkMoPOSm_xposO~BSRA6E16800ExedosC110EXEDOSC500B86 A0/cgi-bin/searchPublic.pl?_form=search&sr_make=16800&sr_model=xedos&sr_priceFrom=-2&sr_priceTo=-2&sr_mileageFrom=-2&sr_mileageTo=-2&sr_registrationDateFrom=-2&sr_registrationDateTo=-2&sr_category=-2&sr_powerRange=86-110&sr_color=-2&sr_engineType=-2&sr_doorCount=-2&sr_country=-2&sr_zip=&sr_zipRadiusTo=-2&sr_sortOrder=0&sr_daysOldTo=-2&sr_airCondition=1&doSearch.x=42&doSearch.y=7
A few weeks ago there still were a lot of Xedos with leather and 150000 km about 3000-4000 €. If this dealer has a good service and makes a price of 5300-5400 this deal may be fair.

Look on the following things before you buy such a car:
http://www.autobild.de/suche/artikel.php?artikel_id=811&artikel_seite=2

http://www.autobild.de/suche/artikel.php?artikel_id=3485&artikel_seite=2

the exhaust pipe likes to oxidise too soon
the ignition cable should be renewed every 5 years
the break calliper likes to get stuck (sich festsetzen)
oil loss on the valve cap (Ventildeckel) after 70000 Km
the timing belt(Zahnriemen) needs to be changed after 100000 km
the stabilization joints (Stabigelenke) may be worn
Rockfall damage is more than the average

Look @ the ADAC Checklist or in the checklist of the english counterpart of it. The german version of this looks like:
http://www.adac.de/Auto_Motorrad/Fahrzeugkauf/Gebrauchtwagen/Checkliste_GW_Kauf/default.asp?ComponentID=3999
It is that you definitely look for all possible faults. Without a huge checklis you may forget the deciding things. With such a list you may force the dealer do reduce the price for this car Be sceptic if there is a tow-bar(Anhängerkupplung) on the Xedos. What did the previous owner transport with it and how often? Who guarantees that he did not drive 40 times with a caravan to to the alps? If the lacquer(Farbe, Lack) of this car is ok it is a huge bonus point. An oxidated exhaust is easy to repair. Demolated lacquer is not so easy to corrcet.

best regards

Hans
H@ns ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 10.11.2003, 10:38   #6
Luka
Gast

Xedos 2.0 V6 - update

Hi,

Thank you for your replies and advice. I have checked the car and it has manual AC but heated leader seats and schiebedach. It has been serviced by an authorized mazda service and I will go to check in their computer what has been done. The dealer had no problems in giving me the info on where to check the service and he also told me that I can take it to another service to check it out which could mean that he has nothing to hide. The car was owned by a wife of some doctor who bought one Xedos for him and one for her This I think is a bonus and the km value should also be real.

I am located in Croatia so I can not expect to get the same low prices as in Germany because there aren't that many xedos on offer so there is no competition but I will be able to negotiate the price.

My impression is that this can be a good buy after I check that the car has really been regulary serviced.

best regards
luka
Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Wichtige und häufig gefragte Themen

[Forum]  E10: Mazda, die Ethanol-Beimischung und die EU-Umweltschutzlüge
 [Forum]  Sammelthread Reifen/Felgen/Fahrwerkskombination
 [Forum]  Xedos-Statistics: Produktionszahlen und Zulassungsstatistiken
 [Wiki]  Motoröl: das richtige Öl, Ölstand prüfen, Hydrostößel-Klackern
 [Wiki]  Funkfernbedienung (Einbau)

Aktuellste Wiki-Beiträge

[17. Mai 2016]  Short Shifter

Zum Seitenanfang

© 2003-2024 wirthensohn @ Xedos-Community      Impressum      Datenschutz      Kontakt

Community
Forum
Neue Beiträge
Heutige Beiträge

Service