Xedos Community  
  Mazda Xedos 6 - HomeMazda Xedos 6 - Xedos6Mazda Xedos 6 - Xedos9Mazda Xedos 6 - TestsMazda Xedos 6 - Forum  

Zurück   Xedos-Community Forum > Xedos > Fahrwerk

Fahrwerk

Federn, Stoßdämpfer, Bremsen, Räder, Reifen

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 29.01.2015, 16:43   #1
gogboy
Gast

Braking system upgrade

Hello again, just a question about upgrading my X6 brakes.
im on my 3rd X6 now and feel my baby needs more stopping power,last year i i changed everything new calipers pads and disks,buy i have seen on the xedos owers page on facebook that some owners have upgraded with other mazda braking systems. I thing someone fitted Mazda6's calipers pads and disks to the x6 with no problems just plug and play,the disks and pads looked a lot bigger so im sure this could be the right move for me,also thinking of adding steel braided brake lines to improve thing a little more to, Has anybody else upgraded to this set up before? does it work? fit easily? much improvement?
i dont really know what calipers,disks,pads would fit to the x6 so any suggestions would be fantastic.

Thanks again guys.

Here are the brake lines i was looking at.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mazda-Xedo...item35e33e9717

Xedos-Community

Diese Einblendung wird nicht mehr angezeigt, sobald Du Dich registriert und angemeldet hast.
Weil so ein Forum immer vom Mitmachen seiner User lebt, mach doch einfach bei uns mit - diskutiere mit anderen Xedos-Fans und bereichere unsere Gemeinschaft *g*

Alt 29.01.2015, 16:53   #2
wirthensohn
Administrator

Benutzerbild von wirthensohn

Mazda 3 Fastback (2023)
Mazda Xedos 6 2.0 V6 (1992)
Our user Artemmka from Lettland (speaks englisch too, so ask him) has Mazda 6 GG (non-MPS) breaks in his Xedos 6. I had the pleasure to drive his car on one of the last Xedos meetings and can confirm that it breaks far better than the original Xedos breaks.

As I remember you also could use Mazda 6 MPS breaks too, which should be really far better. Assumed your rims are big enough for that large brakes...

Regards,
Christian
wirthensohn ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Wichtige und häufig gefragte Themen

[Forum]  E10: Mazda, die Ethanol-Beimischung und die EU-Umweltschutzlüge
 [Forum]  Sammelthread Reifen/Felgen/Fahrwerkskombination
 [Forum]  Xedos-Statistics: Produktionszahlen und Zulassungsstatistiken
 [Wiki]  Motoröl: das richtige Öl, Ölstand prüfen, Hydrostößel-Klackern
 [Wiki]  Funkfernbedienung (Einbau)

Aktuellste Wiki-Beiträge

[17. Mai 2016]  Short Shifter

Zum Seitenanfang

© 2003-2024 wirthensohn @ Xedos-Community      Impressum      Datenschutz      Kontakt

Community
Forum
Neue Beiträge
Heutige Beiträge

Service