Xedos Community  
  Mazda Xedos 6 - HomeMazda Xedos 6 - Xedos6Mazda Xedos 6 - Xedos9Mazda Xedos 6 - TestsMazda Xedos 6 - Forum  

Zurück   Xedos-Community Forum > Xedos > Elektrik

Elektrik

Licht, Alarmanlagen, Fernbedienungen, ...

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 24.11.2004, 19:48   #1
Matthieu
Gast

Sorry in english or french: back light failure & +

Hello guys, I am a new owner of a Xedos 6 SSP (french one) V6 2.0. Badly I already got 3 failures on it in one month!
First, passenger window (front) just obey to go down on the passenger command only, no way to get it closed. I have
no idea but it's not important.
Second the electrical heating system on the driver seat does not work anymore. same thing, no idea, no urgent need.
And last but not least, I've forget to turn off the lights (I know I know...) and ahve to take off the battery to reload it at home.
Today I've just fitted it back, and surprise: the alarm light in dash board for rear ligth failure is on, and the left rear light (normal, not stop) does not work anymore. I've checked the light itself: it works. I am very unhappy about it, as policemen can stop me for this.
Does anyone have any idea where to look and how it works? If i link with a wire the other light?
Does the dash board will be off?

Thanks for helping!
Danke!

Xedos-Community

Diese Einblendung wird nicht mehr angezeigt, sobald Du Dich registriert und angemeldet hast.
Weil so ein Forum immer vom Mitmachen seiner User lebt, mach doch einfach bei uns mit - diskutiere mit anderen Xedos-Fans und bereichere unsere Gemeinschaft *g*

Alt 25.11.2004, 16:59   #2
wirthensohn
Administrator

Benutzerbild von wirthensohn

Mazda 3 Fastback (2023)
Mazda Xedos 6 2.0 V6 (1992)
Re: Sorry in english or french: back light failure

Is your window already open now? Perhaps the switch doesn't give contact....

The problem with the seat heating is "normal". Many Xedos drivers have the same problem, including myself. It seems to be a broken heating wire in the seat, but nobody knows it exactly. Funny: my seat takes nearly 6A which is the correct power. But it keeps cold

Your problem with the rear light is dubious. This is no "really modern" car with a data bus system which makes a lot of trouble like VW or Mercedes models, so this is a problem which could not be

Gruß,
Christian

wirthensohn ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 25.11.2004, 19:10   #3
Matthieu
Gast

oh I see can't type ß on my keyboard
So I've change the motor power minus and plus, and make it open so it's closed. It's just to keep it closed, it's still out of order. I guess it's the driver's command swith that's dead. See later.
And I'm sad about the heater of the seats, use so much power...for nothing...ok I think I'll never enjoy it!
For the light, you think nothing complicated with chips or such can be in? That's quite nice! I'll check this weekend (if no rain...) This evening, I've start the engine: no problem! the light is on! But after few minutes, the dashboard get bright led: it's back...i've no idea what happened, maybe I hit the breaks, maybe not...maybe just a bad contact, maybe something else...I had a short joy!

Ich sprache nicht deutsch.
that's all I remeber from the school!
Alt 28.11.2004, 19:49   #4
Matthieu
Gast

The problem is gone, nothing in fact (the battery moved to close to the fuse box!)
Antwort

Wichtige und häufig gefragte Themen

[Forum]  E10: Mazda, die Ethanol-Beimischung und die EU-Umweltschutzlüge
 [Forum]  Sammelthread Reifen/Felgen/Fahrwerkskombination
 [Forum]  Xedos-Statistics: Produktionszahlen und Zulassungsstatistiken
 [Wiki]  Motoröl: das richtige Öl, Ölstand prüfen, Hydrostößel-Klackern
 [Wiki]  Funkfernbedienung (Einbau)

Aktuellste Wiki-Beiträge

[17. Mai 2016]  Short Shifter

Zum Seitenanfang

© 2003-2024 wirthensohn @ Xedos-Community      Impressum      Datenschutz      Kontakt

Community
Forum
Neue Beiträge
Heutige Beiträge

Service